Global support for the clean energy and critical infrastructure industries
Nuclear energy giants across the globe rely on Sonic Systems for mission-critical support. We turn serious situations into success by providing talent, technology, and support on standby.
We’re the trusted, award-winning provider of a wide array of mission-critical support services, due to our dedication to quality, safety, flexibility, and responsiveness.
Our highly trained and experienced team has provided support for energy giants, including Westinghouse Electric Company, GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy, Tennessee Valley Authority, and Energy Northwest.Visit Website
- One of the largest Nuclear Energy Support Systems in the US
- Nearly 50 Years Experience in the Nuclear Sector
- Award-Winning Provider of Mission-Critical Support
Formed in 2008, International Wind provides full-service
evaluations, inspections, and repair services for utility-scale wind turbine blades.
Our blade pioneers apply their extensive experience
dealing with advanced composite structures to the blade service business. This is why we’re able to always provide professional and reliable wind asset solutions.
We simultaneously uphold unerring commitments to work safety, cost-efficiency, and a high level of customer service.Visit Website
- State-of-the-Art Blade Engineering
- Highly Trained and Skilled Blade Pioneers
- Extensive Experience in Advanced Composite Structures
Amperion provides installation, testing, troubleshooting, and commissioning in support of renewable construction.
Innovative approaches increase efficiency of repetitive operations while improving safety and schedule adherence. Our goal is to help our customers grow into these burgeoning markets to keep up with demand without compromising quality or safety.Visit Website
- Reduce Installation and Commissioning Cost
- Shorten Construction Timeline
- Responsive Support for a Developing and Rapidly Changing Industry